the cake...
Straight to the pool
Sugar high...
Sugar low...
Towards the end of the party, Romeo went missing. We spent a few hours combing the neighborhood to no avail. While I was out posting signs this morning, a woman drove by and asked me if I was looking for a small white dog. I said yes and immediately started crying. She told me she had him, gave me a big hug and went home to get him. Apparently, Romeo had decided to take a walk around the block and since he had his party collar on, he didn't have any tags. She found him walking down Club Blvd. and took him home. While we spent the night in a bewildered state of shock, he spent the night playing with her Corgi, eating steak and sleeping in her bed. This was the last picture we took of him before his great adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment