Ahhh, the days of multiple posts. The days when I took pictures everyday. The days before I had a scheduled dissertation defense. Seriously folks, it's on April 10th. Can you believe it? And you thought I was going to remain a grad student forever...
There are new words and new combinations of words everyday. My particular favorite is "Mommy ahhhh," which he says when he sees my picture or gives me a hug (Jenny too, but I'm the blogger). Today he has a cold, hence the word tissue. Also, choo choo (usually he says "choo choo ouch" and covers his ears because he was close to a train when it blew its very loud whistle), pillow, tweet tweet, arf arf (after doggie), frog, whoa, cool, ew, you see?, bath, some variation of shampoo, Sesame (as in street), Oliver (pronounced Olva or Oliva), more, touch, don't touch.
One word that he does not seem to understand is "NO."
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment