Thursday, June 07, 2007

Circadian Rhythms

Pictures of my sleeping child aren't for everyone. Some people (i.e. people with no taste or horrible repugnant people) might find them boring. The sad thing is, I'm glad I got these pictures when I did because now we've put up this weird tent thing over Oliver's bed. He kept getting his chubby little legs caught in the crib and he's getting so big he's going to be able to crawl out any day now. So we put up this mesh tent thing and the pictures won't be nearly as good. So that's that. I'm moving on to bigger and better photo opportunities.

False alarm!!! Turns out I can unzip the tent, stick my camera inside and take a picture without waking him up. So don't worry! There'll be plenty of sleeping baby photos to come. By the way, isn't this a particularly cute one?

When our son finally gives in to sleep he lands in some crazy positions. I'll post them as I capture them so you too can enjoy the beauty of our sleeping child.








No comments: